Did you fear something bad will happen...
You think that others are responsible...
Your faith is overstated and unproven...
Paranoid Guilt will eventually cure..
Listen to your heart...
I know It is difficult to get rid of those thoughts..
But eventually it will be over..
Soon..
Ask yourself Like I did couple of month ago..
I called this page The Paranoid Guilt Cure to prove what changed me into a complete person...
That I am now...I am thankful that I am person who is looking forward to the best and move on..
With whats around me..
Again ask yourself this..Like I did..
What is it that I fear?
What is it that entice me
Maybe it's you,
Every night I don't know
where you are.
Every day I wake up to
the cold dead silence.
I am scared! I am frighten!
I wake up everyday afraid that
I won't be able to see!
I won't be able to speak...
I won't be able to move...
and at night I hear the voices calling me...
wake up in the middle of the night
in tears and sweat.
Nightmares that turn in to reality...
what has life become for me?
a danger zone.
But asked myself what that is it that I fear?
I am in a wonderful place,
I have a home
A family
Friends
I know I don’t have you
But some day
There will be
A person better than you
Who will support my needs
Be able to love me the way I am
Accept me
And realized that I am
The right person
Its okay for not having you
Maybe someone else
Need your support
And maybe that person is better than me
But never thought about better
Its just a choice you made
Kept on advising myself to a better thinking
Avoid the chaos
Have enjoyments with the loved ones
Enjoy it with family and friends
Fear nothing
And look I am the person I am today
The optimistic
The adventurous
The mysterious
The loving
The caring
Person
I
Will
Support
Myself
And
My
Loved
Ones
Not
Mentioned them
But they
Know who
They are…
No comments:
Post a Comment